Official Rim thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Thanks, I have an AAL on the way but you guys are making me reconsider installing it now.....

What does that give you, another 1 1/2"-2" in the back? Are you a little high in the front, because it seems like that in the pic? It maybe just the way it's sitting.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What does that give you, another 1 1/2"-2" in the back? Are you a little high in the front, because it seems like that in the pic? It maybe just the way it's sitting.

Ya it should give about that an its just the way its sitting in that first pic. It's pretty much level last time I measured. I like a little rake so I'm only planning on raising the front a inch if I get two in the back.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Ya it should give about that an its just the way its sitting in that first pic. It's pretty much level last time I measured. I like a little rake so I'm only planning on raising the front a inch if I get two in the back.

Yes! Someone else that likes a little rake.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

1 1/2" block, cranked to level, rims are AR Nitro 16x8 with 4.5" BS(0 offset) tires are 285/75R16 BFG A/Ts

Same suspension setup, same tires, but with NBS GMC 16s(all I know is they are 16x7s and I like them, lol)

You must be registered for see images

The ARs and 285s but no crank

Took block out cranked to level
Wheels are Ultra somethings 15x8.5 or 15x9 3 3/4"ish of BS Tires are 31x10.5R15 BFG A/Ts

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't mess with perfection. Also hates the cali look!

i agree, the "cali lean" is rediculous as well as the socal trucks.......to much rim not enough tire IMO, makes me think damn the ride in that truck must suck since theres barely any tire to absorb the bumps in the road

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't mess with perfection. Also hates the cali look!

i agree, the "cali lean" is rediculous as well as the socal trucks.......to much rim not enough tire IMO, makes me think damn the ride in that truck must suck since theres barely any tire to absorb the bumps in the road

I am just the opposite, but they are your tucks and I would think you guys could also respect that about mine also. I may not like you truck but will respect the work put nto it. I want to cencal my 88 by way of Northern IA

This is exactly what I want but shocker yellow(lime green) instead of teal powder coat, also not sure about the trac bars

*edit* the black lifted truck I posted has 22x14 XD Diesels and 35x14.50R22 Iroks with a 9.5" Full Throttle Suspension

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
oh i do. i think anyone else does too. a lot of the cali trucks have tons of crazy work in them. just kinda ridiculous and pointless in my opinion. ride like crap and already squat before you put a load on them. reminds me of an old low rider with hydraulics with the front up. to each their own.