Off roading trip today, accident on the way home (lots of pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
And yea i was so shocked he drove away, he his that tree HARD with his wheel and bedside

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Scary story and glad that everyone is ok. Truck looks a little beat up but couldve been a lot worse.

And tailgating your buddy so he doesnt dust ya out is pretty dumb imo. Follow him from a distance to get out of the dust, your lucky you slowed down or it sounds like it could have been much worse.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you don't go 50 you will feel all the bumps the tractors leave! hahaha

Hell that's nothin! Just the damn washboard bumps from everyday traffic is enough to make ya do 60 to skip over them:lol: (only when no other traffic is around of course)

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I need to find some where like that :lol:

Why so you can get wannabe stuck. lol take a friend with 4wd and a snatch strap. wheeling alone is never a good option. (speaking from experience) I always have a buddy close by or with me. My close friend as an XJ just like mine on 36's so when I get stuck I call him. he hasn't left me stranded

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I previously told Charles in the chat thread that all my friends own Honda Accords or Civics. I have one friend with a 2wd 97 dodge but he needs 4 tires (DA hit a curb) and his tranny went out. I don't have any friends with trucks :lol:

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Why so you can get wannabe stuck. lol take a friend with 4wd and a snatch strap. wheeling alone is never a good option. (speaking from experience) I always have a buddy close by or with me. My close friend as an XJ just like mine on 36's so when I get stuck I call him. he hasn't left me stranded

Me and my buddies don't even go pull out anyone like that anymore. If you aren't an actual good friend and were dumb enough to take your out with out someone to call then thats on you. The other night some guy had his dads brand new silverado out at the pits and buried it in some sand. He had NO friends that had trucks to call and his girlfriend called me and my friends because we know her. If it wasn't for her we would have never went to pull him out hahaha My buddies jeep couldn't do it but needless to say the old 97 didn't have a problem!

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad you guys are alright. I kinda had the same moment except with 4wheelers 4 weekends ago. My buddy was dustin me out with his polaris 850 and he went to fast to a turn and flew over the embankment hitting the ground after a 4 foot drop off and flingin him into the air. he was alright thank god I slowed down otherwise I mighta done the same landed on him.

http://youtu.be/thd3c60gYV8