Nylon Fuel Lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Subscribed! My k1500 ECSB is down for the count because of rusted out fuel lines. I've been researching on the best method to replace them and this kit would be worth the few extra bucks.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Got the lines hooked up and the truck started, they worked great but I only ran the back to the fuel filter area. I still need to put a strap on two back on but here are a few pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

Lurch

Reaction score
I'm looking at replacing all the fuel lines on my 95. Came acrost this post. How are the nylon lines holding up after some time? Also did take the bed off to change the lines?

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I did them on my 92 Crown Vic back around 2000 and they were still perfect when I junked it in 2012.

5.3_silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did my 92 from tank to fuel rail and it's holding up well I just dropped my tank for it.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
They are holding up great. I did have the bed off when I installed mine.

Urambo Tauro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm updating this thread with a partial list of fittings needed, should you choose to buy bulk nylon tubing instead of a kit. NOTE: this is what I used on my 1995 TBI C2500, and may not apply directly to newer trucks. I also modified my truck's fuel filter ends to quick-connects for easier filter changes, and am providing the part number for those as well.

All part numbers shown are for S.U.R.&R. brand fittings. I'm sure there's a way to cross-reference them to Dorman or whatever.
K095 5/16" GM Female To Nylon Line Adapter
K100 3/8" GM Female To Nylon Line Adapter
K270 5/16" GM Short Line Adapter
K275 3/8" GM Short Line Adapter
KP020 3/8" Straight Push Quick Connect

K095 and K100 are the female fittings that attach to the tank sending unit. K270 and K275 are the male ones for the TBI connections, and have a stem that will have to be bent at an angle. A couple of KP020 fittings are what I used for my filter mod.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: