Nylon Fuel Lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I bought it, I'll post pics when I get it installed in case anyone else needs to go this route or just wants to.

GMRedline

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I been running a nylon fuel line on another application for a few years without issue. I prefer the look of nylon because it matches a stock engine bay better. If you go with Stainless, it will stick out like a sore thumb and start you down a path of replacing other lines to match.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need fuel lines, that is hella cheap compared to the linestogo kit I was looking at... How do I tell what tank I have? There are 2 kits for my year Blazer... GM51 A & B in one, GM51C in the other.

I've been doing the cut & patch with rubber method, but I really need to just pull it all like I did with the brake lines

21Actual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive never used a vehicle specific kit for the nylon fuel line, but I have used it many times in the bulk rolls and fittings/pex clamps and I have no complaints. As long as its not rubbing against anything its great stuff!

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Same here. I was converted back when I still lived in MI because nylon doesn't rust. It works pretty slick with a barbed fitting too, just heat the fitting and slide it on. It's not coming off. For added protection you can use the clamps specifically made for nylon lines too. It's light and flexible, really no downsides. I am **** about protecting it from heat, perhaps overly so though when I see OE routing sometimes.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
So this isn't really a kit, the guy just has the lines and fittings. To put the lines all the way to the motor you need to buy 2 of them. But at least there is no rust to worry about after words.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Ive never used a vehicle specific kit for the nylon fuel line, but I have used it many times in the bulk rolls and fittings/pex clamps and I have no complaints. As long as its not rubbing against anything its great stuff!

Same here. The plastic lines are really easy to use.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I got the lines made up last night, didn't take any pics yet. They were really easy to make, the tutorial paper say to put the plastic part in a flaring holder, then grease it the metal fitting and press it in, clamp it with provided clamps. I used to sell these lines when I worked at a CARQUEST, those said to soak a few minutes in boiling water and you could put the fittings in easy, didn't try though. I'll be out of town a few days, I'll post pictures probably Saturday with it all installed. I still have to plate that side and put gas tank back on before I can hook up the lines.