Custom fuel lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"AN" doesn't have any meaning beyond how advertisers are using it now, so it's okay to call it "AN".
Using the term "AN" gives a false and misleading indication of military-grade (Army-Navy "aerospace") quality.

The use of "AN" to describe 'industrial grade" equipment in today's world needs to be squashed like a bug.

Canadian Rust Bucket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just seems like, in the end, this would be easier.
You're right! But that seems almost suspiciously cheap, given that everyone else charges nearly double. And it's more fun to make things myself!
I've made a few lines up and used my air compressor to test them up to 100psi with no issues so I'm a happy camper.
That being said, if I didn't have the truck half disassembled and needed it back on the road asap, I'd probably go with that kit.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You're right! But that seems almost suspiciously cheap, given that everyone else charges nearly double. And it's more fun to make things myself!
I've made a few lines up and used my air compressor to test them up to 100psi with no issues so I'm a happy camper.
That being said, if I didn't have the truck half disassembled and needed it back on the road asap, I'd probably go with that kit.

I've seen premade lines that cheap before, wouldn't consider it suspect myself.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen premade lines that cheap before, wouldn't consider it suspect myself.
Agreed ^^^ If a company is set up for it, then I can’t imagine why it should cost a fortune, unless of course people are willing to pay. If you go to inline tube website, there’s a video showing them manufacture lines, it’s all automated mostly. If I buy something I don’t like I just return it.