North LA,South Ark,East TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Thats cool , Ive never been down there , Im always driving back and forth between Bossier City and Wichita Falls where im from

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow I haven't been on here in a long time. I almost forgot that I had a username on here.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Just to info you guys there is a small local yocal car at sonic in Alexandria La @ 6pm . Its called bunny bash( I know corny)but me a couple friends are gonna try and make it .

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Late to the party but here's my contribution...
94 Chevy Ext Cab (Hopefully soon 2/4 drop, paint, LS engine, and whatever else I can think to spend on her)
You must be registered for see images attach

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Late to the party but here's my contribution...
94 Chevy Ext Cab (Hopefully soon 2/4 drop, paint, LS engine, and whatever else I can think to spend on her)

looks good man!

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
@ darkside, looks good what headlights are on there

@ bargain Joe ,so far Jesse,mike you and me so far .might be able to talk deramus into bringing out his lightning

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in Minden, not too far from that "other" city on the Red, ha! My 'burban is in my avatar, sitting behind a DeTomaso Pantera, which I unfortunately do not own. There are tens of thousands of OBS truck and SUV/MUV rolling around these parts. Surprised that more people aren't on this site, but I suppose there are enough (sites) out there that we are spread out. Nice Ho! And jdogg's truck isn't too bad.... just kidding. Nice lifted truck dude!
damn, i had friends who grew up in minden, but they don't activly claim that.....

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn, i had friends who grew up in minden, but they don't activly claim that.....

I grew up in Shreveport, just live over here now. It's nice and quiet, if you like that sort of thing.