North LA,South Ark,East TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Anyone out there? Post pics and short description of your ride..

Heres mine 96 2-door,2wd tahoe dropped 2/4

You must be registered for see images attach

Please excuse crappy cell pics but God hates Bossier city and it hasnt stopped raining for a week

jdoggystyle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
album.php

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in Minden, not too far from that "other" city on the Red, ha! My 'burban is in my avatar, sitting behind a DeTomaso Pantera, which I unfortunately do not own. There are tens of thousands of OBS truck and SUV/MUV rolling around these parts. Surprised that more people aren't on this site, but I suppose there are enough (sites) out there that we are spread out. Nice Ho! And jdogg's truck isn't too bad.... just kidding. Nice lifted truck dude!

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good , what are your plans for your burban

For the time being it's my DD. I intend to fix the few faults that it has, like the broken driver's outer door handle, broken passenger mirror, get the AC going and replace the radiator (it has a slow leak). I had taken the Burb off the road for a while and was driving a fuel efficient POS that I bought to get me to work, but it was rearended a few weeks ago and will more than likely be totaled. I intend to take the insurance money and fix the Burb, and perhaps do a few upgrades such as a larger alternator, 4HI and HD headlight harness, new catless Y-pipe, magnaflow catback, and new carpet. My toy/project truck is an '85 C10 SWB that is getting an LQ4 and a 4L80E or TH400, I haven't decided yet. I have the complete motor, harness, and PCM and just need to get the funds up to buy a stout enough tranny and install it. That will get a turbo once it's installed, and I intend to throw down around 600hp to the wheels with it.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Wow sounds like you got some big plans for it , I had had an 84 c10 that I sold about a month ago , I miss it but it was time to move on . heres a pic

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are those Coy's? And how much did you lower it?

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea coys c-5's , It was dropped 5/6 with springs and spindles and a flip kit with shackles in the back.

Ah, nice. I'd thought about Coy's for the 85, but I think I'm going to go with stock front and widened rear rallys. More of a "sleeper" look, I guess. May do Coy's on the Burban though. Saw 'em on another Burb and loved the look. So if you see a scruffy Custom Deluxe SWB, dropped with rally wheels and a goofy looking white boy driving, beware!