North LA,South Ark,East TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a shop, at least not one that is open to the public. I work for an oilfield construction company, doing field service on heavy equipment.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
There's a few of us meetin up to go to Alexandria at the chevron by homedepot and 49 ar 430 to go to a lil meet/ show if anyone wants convoy down with us.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry dude, I'm doing the family thing all weekend. Thanks for the invite though!

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Looks like we might not be allowed to link to other forums?

Anyways, theres about 33 people so far from other chevy truck forums that will be meeting June 2nd at Clyde Fant Parkway(next to the frisbee golf course.) in Shreveport at 1:00 PM. Sounds like it should be decent, got guys coming in from south la, tx, and, ark some coming from as far as 5-6 hours.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Looks like we might not be allowed to link to other forums?

Anyways, theres about 33 people so far from other chevy truck forums that will be meeting June 2nd at Clyde Fant Parkway(next to the frisbee golf course.) in Shreveport at 1:00 PM. Sounds like it should be decent, got guys coming in from south la, tx, and, ark some coming from as far as 5-6 hours.

Didnt know it wasnt allowed :nono: probably in the rules of the forum that I never read but agreed to.:pimp:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Try the link again its not awsome to do but if thats how ya gotta get info out its cool. Gmfs is,also shaggys forum too!

From your phone............