Noise from front suspension,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so i have got this noise coming from my suspension when i drive over bumps, potholes etc... it sort of sounds like a chain rattling in my front suspension. have any of y'all experienced this? what do y'all think it is?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
on my nbs it does that and it's the calipers rattling.... but take that advice for what it's worth since we are talking about two different styles of truck

Sent from my static android

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive had a lot of noise from my shock eyelet sleeves. The bolt is just a hair small diameter and when my suspension travels its rocks up and down on that shock bolt, so naturally the sleeve which is metal makes a lot of noise. Its driving me insane.

For what its worth, im cranked a decent bit, i took off my sway bar. Rides better and it doesnt dive into corners.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not to hijack the thread but no negative affects to takin your sway bar off? anybody else here take thiers off?

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
ive had a lot of noise from my shock eyelet sleeves. The bolt is just a hair small diameter and when my suspension travels its rocks up and down on that shock bolt, so naturally the sleeve which is metal makes a lot of noise. Its driving me insane.

For what its worth, im cranked a decent bit, i took off my sway bar. Rides better and it doesnt dive into corners.

How long u had it off? No dive on hard corners?