Nice set of quad sealed beams for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats your opinion on how bright they are. Im working on cleaning them up and wiring them in my 97
I put a set in my old 98 an they were decent, not quite as bright as the clear composites with HIDs but still could see plenty good with a better beam pattern. I did have a relay harness with 4 hi as well.

I have a set on the shelf in case I ever want to upgrade the grill in the dually.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
I put a set in my old 98 an they were decent, not quite as bright as the clear composites with HIDs but still could see plenty good with a better beam pattern. I did have a relay harness with 4 hi as well.

I have a set on the shelf in case I ever want to upgrade the grill in the dually.
Yea. I dont care about performance i like the look of the 88 89 lights. They are unique. And they make the truck look tough

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yea. I dont care about performance i like the look of the 88 89 lights. They are unique. And they make the truck look tough
Yes they do! I remember going to North Texas for a swap meet with Dad in late February 1987. We went by James Wood Chevrolet at the edge of Decatur, and they had rows of the new '88s, lined up around the dealership. They looked so cool and modern and different....never thought then, that I'd ever have one!
Who knows, I may end up putting a set in Rawhide. If I do, hopefully I will be able to get the 4 High harness setup the upper corners lit too. My big truck should be seen, as well as heard....

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Yes they do! I remember going to North Texas for a swap meet with Dad in late February 1987. We went by James Wood Chevrolet at the edge of Decatur, and they had rows of the new '88s, lined up around the dealership. They looked so cool and modern and different....never thought then, that I'd ever have one!
Who knows, I may end up putting a set in Rawhide. If I do, hopefully I will be able to get the 4 High harness setup the upper corners lit too. My big truck should be seen, as well as heard....
Yea you can definitely hear mine. Getting exaust fixed here soon. I wish i was born ahead of my time to see these beautys in the dealer ships. Im an 06 baby. But i love and appreciate the oldies i dont like the new trucks. I love my truck.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Yea you can definitely hear mine. Getting exaust fixed here soon. I wish i was born ahead of my time to see these beautys in the dealer ships. Im an 06 baby. But i love and appreciate the oldies i dont like the new trucks. I love my truck.
The factory mufflers are rotted out on my crew cab, so there's no sneaking up on anyone in it.... I have a pair of Corvair turbo mufflers for it, but they're shorter. So I'll have to get some pipes or get someone to weld it up for me....

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
The factory mufflers are rotted out on my crew cab, so there's no sneaking up on anyone in it.... I have a pair of Corvair turbo mufflers for it, but they're shorter. So I'll have to get some pipes or get someone to weld it up for me....
I have factory dual to single inlet muffler. Mine blew apart at the flange so yea. Basically open manifolds still flowing through the factory cats that are splitting in half.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
I have factory dual to single inlet muffler. Mine blew apart at the flange so yea. Basically open manifolds still flowing through the factory cats that are splitting in half.
My truck is true duals, and the tailpipes are chopped off just past the axle. The crew cab long beds may have different exhaust just because of how long they are. Pretty sure it's all original....

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
My truck is true duals, and the tailpipes are chopped off just past the axle. The crew cab long beds may have different exhaust just because of how long they are. Pretty sure it's all original....
Gotcha. Im replacing my y pipe for this. The flange is on this pic is where my exaust ends on my truck. The back half isnt connected.
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Gotcha. Im replacing my y pipe for this. The flange is on this pic is where my exaust ends on my truck. The back half isnt connected.
You must be registered for see images attach
My Burb has something similar except it still has the converters. The big muffler the Burbs have is past that flange. Dad and I changed the converters on our other '99 Burb several years ago, was not a fun job.