2000 Escalade instrument cluster for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
if it is a real 454ss you would need to change the drums/shoes to 6 lug and you would need to regear your front end to match also it would be better to get a 6 lug 14 bolt from a f44 K-1500 or a light duty K-2500 because I 4x4 exles are wider then 2wd axles 454ss was 2wd only
Yea. Again another one of my wants. Ill never get to it

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
if it is a legit 454ss and rear end is still in it try to save some money and buy it they are very saut after they are 9.5 14 bolt with 5 lugs to the right person you could make some money on it

I am that person. :lol:

Please, if there's a legit five lug 454SS 14 bolt anywhere near you and it's in good shape, grab that thing. I've been looking for years.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey hey hey, I gots another one! Freshly picked from a 2000 Tahoe Limited this afternoon!
Good tight action on the trip meter, nice and clean, very minor scratches on the lens(like they all get cause people don't dust the lens off with a microfiber cloth or a soft towel). Here's pictures:
Also got a hubcap, truck has two more I'll get on Saturday.
$200 OBO on the cluster, + shipping (or I can do local pickup in greater Houston, Texas area).
If it is there, grab the front sway bar off that Limited. They are bigger diameter than even the dually ones.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
now if you ever find one of these 454ss clusters
You must be registered for see images attach
I will be selling a kidney to buy it because they are so rare
Wish I had kept the one I had, seeing the prices. Came in a truck that had a bad 350 in it but was a 454 SS that was too far gone to save for me. I did keep the 14 bolt and 3L80 though.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
If it is there, grab the front sway bar off that Limited. They are bigger diameter than even the dually ones.
I wish! The yard trip got cancelled, no $$$ to get parts. I have a toy show this Saturday and another one next Saturday, but I'm not optimistic that either one will be that great sales wise. The schools in greater Houston area are starting up in the next week or two, and that takes everyone's extra $$$ to get the kiddies' supplies and uniforms.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Got the diff memorized off hand? I tried finding a bigger aftermarket front bar to no avail for my dually.

Apologies to HWBurb.
No problem! Right now it's looking like I won't be out there for awhile; still no job and the toy show for Saturday just got shot down (venue is "closed for renovations").