2000 Escalade instrument cluster for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_Family_Tahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the cluster installed today. I'm going to have to pull it out though the odometer and trip odometer are both frozen. Also, the speedo is glitchy and hangs up at random speeds. I'm hopeful it will stabilize with use it's behaving as though it's getting stuck.

Here's the install:
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Might just need to be lubricated a little bit (but I'm not sure what type of lube to use). I would think Teflon spray or silicone spray, but maybe 3 in 1 oil? Gauge experts, feel free to chime in here....

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I may have to get one off of you one of these days(when the funds aren’t spoken for ), I’ve had this gauge face sitting in my collection for quite some time.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score

I may have to get one off of you one of these days(when the funds aren’t spoken for ), I’ve had this gauge face sitting in my collection for quite some time.
If the picture on the box is accurate for what is inside, that one is for the NBS (GMT 800, 2000-2006 SUV,1999-2006 pickup).

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
while it dose not look like it is for a gmt400 on the box it appears to have an annaloge odmometer I think nbs should be digital
I know our 2006 Yukon XL Denali has a digital odometer but I don't know if all the NBS trucks do. But the shape of the cluster is different, and the small gauges are on the wrong side of the cluster (more like a square body dashboard).

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score

I know about not having truck money! I'm so broke right now....
Just because I have been REALLY LUCKY recently and found 3 of these, it may be another 6 months or a year before another one of these trucks comes in a local yard.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I still have this Tahoe Limited cluster, 120 mph just like the Escalade and Denali ones(all 3 use the same cluster, and it fits any '95- up OBS/GMT400 truck with a gas engine).
It needs to go to a new home, no reasonable offers refused.