2000 Escalade instrument cluster for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I shipped the first one I sold, last month, to northeast Texas by FedEx, cost $27 and he had it the next day! It'd probably be a little more expensive to Maryland, but if he's interested, he needs to PM me (conversation icon, envelope picture). With zip code and address I can figure shipping out.
I agree, the diesel cluster is unique to them as far as I know.
I could probably go $200 shipped

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
First I gotta find one in the yard! Anything older than '95 on the 400s is rare. Now if I see one at a swap meet... I'll have to see what they're asking for it.
Yea 88 94. Interior thats in good shape in the yard we go too. . Is very hard to come by

Not impossible but hard. I wanted to swap my 60/40 split bench for a solid bench 88 to 94 . But the guy said it was sold.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
First I gotta find one in the yard! Anything older than '95 on the 400s is rare. Now if I see one at a swap meet... I'll have to see what they're asking for it.
I would love to put one of those in frank'n truck if the price is right but I have a feeling it is one of those wish in one hand $#!+ in the other and see what one fills up first