Nice Lowered Dually I Saw...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poser

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like a limo!

I don't dig the wheels, but the rest of it is cool.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
While I like the look of it, I think duallies are made to be work trucks. Id much rather see a dually with a huge 5th wheel behind it. I just think this is a waste of a truck...just in my opinion.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
While I like the look of it, I think duallies are made to be work trucks. Id much rather see a dually with a huge 5th wheel behind it. I just think this is a waste of a truck...just in my opinion.

Be honest I wouldnt bodydrop or do air suspention othere than helper bags. it would have to be able to tow a car and horse trailer and be relieble not that a bag bodydrop truck isnt but thats one thing I dont want in the back of head as Im towing across the desert in late august

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Just because a dually is laid out on the ground, doesn't mean it can't work anymore. Here are some perfectly good examples.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Flat Green for the MF Win.

This is the same truck with a paint job...

...which I had edited to show the paint scheme and colors I want for my crew cab dually someday...