Nice lifted 2door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHA, "proffesional tow package"???? WTF is that??? Wow, this guy is dreaming, a miled out Tahoe with all stock powertrain components and a few shiny things bolted on for almost $18K.......hahahahahaha.......ahhhhhh, thats funny.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHA, "proffesional tow package"???? WTF is that??? Wow, this guy is dreaming, a miled out Tahoe with all stock powertrain components and a few shiny things bolted on for almost $18K.......hahahahahaha.......ahhhhhh, thats funny.

my thoughts exactly , I'd give him 5k maybe

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldnt say $5k.....but like about $9k.....I would sell the lift and wheels/tires, so potentially make a few grand back. And that light bar thing up front.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Here are my two favorite descriptions:

"Spent 2k on replacing o2 sensors, cat converters ect to make is compliant with State Inspections" - Really? 2k? Last time I checked O2 sensors were $65/ea x 4 = $260. And the cats are what...$90-$100ea? I get roughly $475 with tax.

"Professional tow package with 100% aluminum tow attachment" - What exactly does this mean? That aluminum is superior to steel in a tow attachment application? Or that it somehow saves 10lbs of weight, which of course, would mean a lower mpg's?

What a ****** McBagsteen.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are my two favorite descriptions:

"Spent 2k on replacing o2 sensors, cat converters ect to make is compliant with State Inspections" - Really? 2k? Last time I checked O2 sensors were $65/ea x 4 = $260. And the cats are what...$90-$100ea? I get roughly $475 with tax.

"Professional tow package with 100% aluminum tow attachment" - What exactly does this mean? That aluminum is superior to steel in a tow attachment application? Or that it somehow saves 10lbs of weight, which of course, would mean a lower mpg's?

What a ****** McBagsteen.

You my freind have obviously never heard of the Type-R towing package.....all aluminum to save weight for precious seconds at the track LOL Oh, and ****** McBagsteen......brilliant, gave you rep for that!!!:roflsquared:

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I don't know exactly where that originated. Most likely while trying to come up with an insult befitting one of my subordinates.