NIB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
i've got a leveling kit for a 93 blazer i came across when cleaning out the shed. It's never been used. front keys and 1.5" rear blocks. all hardware there and still in bags. This is for a Kblazer therefore it comes with a 1.5" rear block since blazers and burbans that year sat lower in the ass. it will work on everything else. $100 or make an offer.

oh i forgot to mention i believe it says it will net 3" total

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not on an obs, the stock keys get you that much or more, and if the bars are sagging it's too late.

I only wished they'd work I'd put em on my truck in a heartbeat since it's sagging, but my bars are shot.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
not on an obs, the stock keys get you that much or more, and if the bars are sagging it's too late.

I only wished they'd work I'd put em on my truck in a heartbeat since it's sagging, but my bars are shot.
no clue but das wa da says mank

tj stone

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
but you just said the lift was gone? did a moose steal it from you???

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
didn't get any reply so i was gunna give it to a friend who asked me about them. no sooner had i boxed it up and headded out the door and you said you were intrested. money talks man.