Newer w/t grill....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldmoby89

Reaction score
I was reading some threads on here and didn't find a clear answer. Wht all do I need to have to put the 94 and up w/t grill in my 89. Mine is looking a single headlight truck?

Oldmoby89

Reaction score
BTW I know most don't like tht front end but I really like the old school look of it and I hate bandwagons . So if anyone can help me out that would be awesome

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think the radiator core support bracket ( the steel support that the grill bolts to) is the same, but The headlights and the support brackets for them are different, as are the turn signals, and the corner marker lights. If you swap all these out, the grill should fit. I know a lot of people do this swap, but the other way around, replacing the WT grill with a Silverado 95 up grill.I'm not sure if the holes are there already for the headlight swap, you may need to drill them IDK.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh yea, the turn signal and corner marker lights are mounted on the grill on a Silverado. They should be the same way on the WT but I'm not sure.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Turn and corner lights screw right to the grill. The headlamp buckets mount to two adjusters that snap into rectangular holes in the support and a spring holds them in place.