Newer models seats that fit 1994 OBS W/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dgonz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am a newbie here I have a 1994 C1500 W/T with 5.3 LS series swap, matte black with a 2/4 drop on '10 Camaro SS wheels. I have the original interior with a blue bench seat. I have looked on the thread for swapping bucket seats but it's kind of an old thread that suggests seats from older cars. I was at my local U pull it yard, which has newer vehicles about '05 & up. I found some '08 Impala seats bench, G6 and even HHR but they are buckets. I definitely can't find any Bonneville seats as those vehicles are older. 95-99 and even 00-06 truck 60/40 seats are beat up, torn and also hard to find in good shape. Any other inexpensive benches or even buckets that I can incorporate a foldable center jump seat? I have seen some later model Honda Odyssey 2nd row swaps but I am not familiar with welding. I would prefer to use my rails. I did get an extra pair rails from the yard last weekend. It's just me, my wife and my 7 year old son and I would like to have it as a 3 seater. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks !!
You must be registered for see images attach

89Sport16

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am a newbie here I have a 1994 C1500 W/T with 5.3 LS series swap, matte black with a 2/4 drop on '10 Camaro SS wheels. I have the original interior with a blue bench seat. I have looked on the thread for swapping bucket seats but it's kind of an old thread that suggests seats from older cars. I was at my local U pull it yard, which has newer vehicles about '05 & up. I found some '08 Impala seats bench, G6 and even HHR but they are buckets. I definitely can't find any Bonneville seats as those vehicles are older. 95-99 and even 00-06 truck 60/40 seats are beat up, torn and also hard to find in good shape. Any other inexpensive benches or even buckets that I can incorporate a foldable center jump seat? I have seen some later model Honda Odyssey 2nd row swaps but I am not familiar with welding. I would prefer to use my rails. I did get an extra pair rails from the yard last weekend. It's just me, my wife and my 7 year old son and I would like to have it as a 3 seater. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks !!
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm looking to make my 89 C1500 SCSB into a 3-seater too. I was thinking about using a 99 and up Chevy/GMC center "jump seat" or console since I already have buckets. I haven't been able to find a decent bench seat in grey and I'd rather not store my buckets and console until my son grows up and doesn't want to be seen cruising with his parents. The nice thing about the 99 and up seat have the seat belts integrated to the seat, so as long as I can modify the mount to the inner bucket I should be able to get it to work.

Has anyone else tried this? I'm having more luck finding $50 - $100 jump seats than 25+ year old bench worth putting in my truck until I swap the buckets back.

Dgonz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ended up finding a cloth 60/40 split bench with armrest off a 98 c2500. One small slight tear but otherwise good shape. Only paid $100 but has to drive 2 hours to the other side of the state to pick them up off a dude from Craigslist

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk