Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey yall i'm new here, i just joined like...well 5 to 10 minutes ago, but anyway yea i'm also on gmfullsize as TLMduramax. I have an obs 88 that is currently being bagged, soon to be done i hope and i will add some pics, and my daily driver is a 2003 Chevy Duramax crew, its got a stack, programer, 20's and mud grapplers. my names trey by the way, and im 19 and from paducah, kentucky. anything else you wanna know just ask.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks, i will try to post some up asap, they are on my other computer, and also i will be gettin some more of the 88 on wednesday or so, cuz the truck is at a friend of mines doin some weldin right now and i aint suppose to get it back til the middle of the week or so.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anybody got any tips for uploading pics, i tried a couple i found, but it aint downloading them, i think it just showed me a exclamation in a red box thingy.....also if you look on gmfullsize, ive got some pics of my truck back in the summer on there.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
host them in a photobucket account then get the image tags and put that in your reply