newbie sayin hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just a newbie introducing myself. I have no idea what Im suposed to say here so... Name is Ben and I bought my c1500 august of 98 and it has been my daily driver since. Im coming up on 200k and I replaced my trans in 2009 with a new jasper. Ive had it lowered 2/4 for the last 7 years and just recently put a flip kit and spindles for a 4/6. I have some american racing rims 20/10 and 20/8, which Im hopeing to get new rims n tires w income taxes. I have a rockford fosgate system...6.5 in. power series in the doors, power 6x9 in the post, 10 in shallow mount P3s, under the seat I have a sony amp(replacement for my dead rockford) rockford T400-4 and 1 Farad caapacitor. Im trying to convert to power windows and locks at the moment but hittin a wall, and Im waiting to go to the salvage yard to get a rear anti sway bay from a tahoe. I do everything myself and if I cant I learn how and pester peole with a million questions.
You must be registered for see images attach
door handles, tailgate handles, and stake pocket shaved, and roll pan is molded, wanting new rims and gun meatal grey paint up top and center of rims painted to match

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Truck looks really clean man keep up the good work! sweet rendering by the way ;)