Newbie from Dallas and my terds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2toneblown

Reaction score
ok so here are a few of my old rides.
2002 Camaro SS with 8K miles. Had wheels and tires, minitubs, all suspension parts, 427 and APS twin turbo kit all ready to go on it and decided that I dont like driving cars cause they are too small and I felt trapped in it kinda. Sold it and then sold all the parts to some friends
You must be registered for see images attach

The old escaalde again but with the old boat.

The old escalade on the 24s

2002 Z71 with 6" pro comp and 3" body on 18" intros and 37s

And my favorite that I never should have sold
2002 silverado with a 408, th400, 9" 4 link. Had a N2O set up, Procharger F1 and turbo set up. I was never satisfied

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I never saw the camaro!! Awesome collection and work. Really dig the gauges you did in the 2wd, and of course my favorite would have to be the 4x4. I just did my double shock setup last night. It was a *****, but man was it worth it.

Thanks for sharing man

griffin

2toneblown

Reaction score
I'm dying to do the DC lift. Maybe these new ATs will be shot when tax season comes around. Doubtful tho. I got the Tahoe in feb and have only put 2k miles on it and probably 300 of them on the new tires

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn man you have some serious toys (oxymoron?), and talent. Just out of curiousity why go with a 9" rear end instead of a 14 bolt?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2toneblown, screw the AT's! Get the DC lift on anyway and it will still look killer. I remember the first time I saw my truck with my DC on it was still on stockers and 285's and it still looked SICKKKK. So, my point is still do it and run the AT's just don't crank any and then when you're ready throw the tires you really want on there. Lemme know what you think. I'm gonna see that you finally get the lift, cuz the HOE deserves it and I know you'll be more than glad you did ;)

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was thinking about how I wish I could piece a little bit of each of those rides together to make 1 super baller ass truck.