Newbie from Dallas and my terds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2toneblown

Reaction score
Well I am new to this site since I just got a 2 door tahoe. I am a bit a car guy. I am a mechanic and build/work on drag/road race corvettes and camaros. I have always wanted a 2 door tahoe ever since I turned 16. I got a 1984 K5 Blazer with 84K miles on it in 2000 instead (not complaining). The trans is about to go on the 98' explorer I have so I bought this to drive every day but it drinks some gas at $4+ a gallon, so I am going to keep driving the wheels off the explorer until I cant anymore. Anyone can get a car to go fast and I am a Texas boy so I love my trucks so I have been messing around with trucks ever since. Here are a few pics of what I have now and have had in the past.
First is my baby. 2007 Escalade bagged on 26s, built motor with 76mm turbo @ 12#s.
You must be registered for see images attach

My Old 2005 Escalade which got stolen so I just built a newer version

The New Tahoe. It was bone stock with 72k miles. I have cranked on the bars and put some 18s with some ATs on it and tinted the windows.

I am itching to put a DC lift on it. We will see how long I can hold off
And the Weeekend Fun

LMK what you guys think and where I can get a DC lift when Im ready. Seem to be kinda hard to find

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My boy brett in Jasper, Alabama is a dealer for those lifts, and he put mine on. Hell, he just sent me the double shock setup for FREE. So, if and when the time comes, let me know and he can hook you up. What can I say though man, looks like you have got it all. I love everything.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Rims on a trailer? Hahaha thats awesome in some way or another. Both Escalades are awesome and im not surprised the old one was stolen. Should have got a gps on that thing and tracked the mothafuggas DOWN :evillol:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yall don't even know, he has some SICK ass other/old rides too post them up man!!! Don't be scared no one hates or judges here. You gotta go over to gmfullsize to get truely hated on.