New Truck Again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Sweet ride! Congrats. Now i need to get me a 2014 to DD. lol

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Never realized how powerful those Six Ohs are until I was lent a Hummer H2. That thing would literally throw you back into your seat when you punched it, and lord knows those things aren't exactly light.

Nice truck Jake, have fun with it!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Nice Clean truck! Congrats on the purchase

Good looking truck!

Never realized how powerful those Six Ohs are until I was lent a Hummer H2. That thing would literally throw you back into your seat when you punched it, and lord knows those things aren't exactly light.

thanks guys i love it its got plenty of power and all thats done right now is a cold air intake i cant wait to do the exhaust should start picking up the parts for it this week on a side note i filled it up and went over 200 miles on the turnpike and i have about 3/8ths left in the tank still

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score

Yeah those 6.0's aren't bad at all power wise.. I mean ultimatly duramax's are where its at for the GMT800's but the 6.0 will pull pretty much anything i'd ever pull.. my buddy has one, i've been impressed with it

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Yeah those 6.0's aren't bad at all power wise.. I mean ultimatly duramax's are where its at for the GMT800's but the 6.0 will pull pretty much anything i'd ever pull.. my buddy has one, i've been impressed with it

Yeh im happy with the power and its all stock right now besides the cold air intake...

On a size note i washed it today
You must be registered for see images attach

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice to see you got a 2003 as well! I just washed mine today at work and it cleans up nice. I will say that these trucks are a lot more comfortable to ride in than the 400's.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Nice to see you got a 2003 as well! I just washed mine today at work and it cleans up nice. I will say that these trucks are a lot more comfortable to ride in than the 400's.

yeah they are comfy to ride in and i washed mine at work to lol