New to the site!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Welcome. I like that style of light bar on the front of your truck. What brand is it?

Thanks man, haha yeah about the bull bar, you really want me to answer that? Its custom made. lol it used to say "move *****" on the front skid plate. rofl!

At first glance, I thought it was a pre-runner bar like I have (not on in sig pic). But now i see the bottom. It looks pretty sturdy.

Nice truck by the way. I want the hood, keep an eye on it. We go right through Georgia when we go on vacation every year, mite make a side trip and snag it!!!! Lol

86ccord

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
At first glance, I thought it was a pre-runner bar like I have (not on in sig pic). But now i see the bottom. It looks pretty sturdy.

Nice truck by the way. I want the hood, keep an eye on it. We go right through Georgia when we go on vacation every year, mite make a side trip and snag it!!!! Lol

yeah, in the next few weeks ill take the front bar off and re paint it. but its real sturdy, ive pushed a few trees over. haha! ill make sure to watch the truck closely! i love this hood! haha!

Hey man, welcome to the site. I like all the mods youve done so far, especially all the engine ones. Nice project truck!!!!

Thanks buddy! yeah, this truck pulls/runs really well. I always enjoy hearing those cams lope! :D