New to the site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95bastard

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
New to the site, I’m from north central MO and above is pics of my truck. It started like as a 1995 ecsb, modifications include: 2000 Escalade front clip with 2” cowl hood, 93 Sedan De Ville tail lights, smoothed tailgate with hidden latch system, static dropped 3-5”, custom 2 tone paint, and an ls (2001 4.8) swap. My goal was to make truck look as if Cadillac had made an LS powered obs truck.

Currently truck is in my garage and I’m adding a 2003-6 Sierra front bumper...kind of a popular addition to the Escalade clip swap. In my opinion the Cadillac bumper doesn’t look that great on lowered trucks, mostly due to the enlarged tow hook pockets at the bottom edge of the bumper. Here is a pic of its current state, need to pull the bumper and paint the lower valance to match the silver on the truck.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You have a very nice truck. Not my style, but nice none the less.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Nice truck. Welcome to the site.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Not my style either, but very nice truck! Looks like you had some hard work put in to it! :waytogo: