new to the GMT400 body style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97hoeboy

Reaction score
hows it going guys and girls, up until recently i was a ford owner, i owned a 90' f-250 lariat and a 99 f-250 super dud (and i mean super dud) a couple months ago i purchased my beautiful but rusty 97 2 door Tahoe and beyond the rust she runs like a bat out of hell, i've already started killing off rust and doing some swaps out of a parts Tahoe i bought off my father who was the one who swayed me towards this truck and trust me, that truck is the definition of this body style. with original everything besides brakes shocks (even the ball joints are original) my fathers truck just hit 527,000 and the tranny finally blew (all good things have to come to and end) before i bought mine which in its self sold me however i'm having quite an array of odd problems that i never got with my fords (they had their own very harsh demons like spark plugs shooting out into the engine bay) i was wondering if any of you could help me out with these issues because i don't even know where to begin