New to me 1998 Silverado Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dans94Chevy

Reaction score
JonZ71 I'm from Oviedo FL. Seeing how your from deland maybe well see each other around lol. Nothing was wrong with my DRL's I just can't stand them being on all the time. Just like automatic headlights. One of my ex's had no clue how to turn on her or anyone else's headlights because she never had to.... It's like seriously!!! Your cant even figure out how to turn on your own headlights lol.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Hmm. I got plenty of friends in chuliota and oviedo. Also, if you ever need anything just let me know. I can help whenever you want, and i got a welder and shish here also.

Dans94Chevy

Reaction score
I have a welder too. But we'll have to meet up. I would like to check out the PCM swap you did with the SAS swap you did just to see how you did it. I work at a machine shop so of you need any work done hit me up. The shop is located in Sanford.

Dans94Chevy

Reaction score
It's more of an automotive machine shop but my old man is very creative with stuff. I'm in the process of learning all his wisdom lol.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Well just let me know what you can do. also if you get the pcm and whatnot i can help you with the pcm swap. It's quite easy

Dans94Chevy

Reaction score
Hey Jon I think we might have mutual friends... You know Chris with the K5 that had a 383 now he is putting in a 6.0L LS engine?? I'm one of his really good friends.