New Suburban in the neighborhood!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zachgs

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm the proud new owner of a 96 GMC Suburban. I never thought I'd own a 'burb but saw this one on a local dealer lot and fell in love! I was shopping for a road trip, vacation, and 4x4 vehicle and had looked at everything from 4Runners, Wranglers, Land Cruisers, Land Rovers, etc. I've got friends with Suburbans (specifically an '88 and an '02) so when I saw a clean local one I decided to take a look.

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm new to GM trucks so bear with me. It's a bit of trip down memory lane too as when I grew up (I'm almost 30 now) these were just getting popular as family vehicles.

No major modification plans (yet). I want to keep it in great shape and running well. It'll have one big 4x4 beach expedition (OBX) per year plus whatever other trouble I can get into so the usage will be a little lighter than some of the hardcore guys.

I've been searching the forum for the last couple weeks as part of the shopping process and the information here has been invaluable. I look forward to continuing to use y'all as a resource and hope to contribute some information of my own!

zachgs

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Reminds me of The Sopranos!!!

I thought the color looked familiar after the test drive then it finally clicked when I was searching around for Suburban info.

Reaction score
Since it's the sopranos we are talking about I'm inclined to say you only need to add a baseball bat under the seat and make yourself gain weight and develop an accent.