Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97 silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not really sure where to post this so I figured I'd do it here! Thought I would introduce myself. The names Matt outta West by God Virginia. I drive a 97 silverado z71. Has 3in rear blocks and torsion keys cranked on 285's, some aftermarket headlights and HID's, led interior lights, all kenwood door speakers and head unit. Just here to make some new friends and get some new build ideas. (Will post picture of truck later on since my phone won't let me)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 40

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
I hardly get to see blue trucks looking as clean as yours appears to be.. Love it. Welcome

Put some more pictures up when you got the chance

97 silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! It take a lot of work to keep that color clean buts it's well worth it
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Believe me I know haha.. My truck's black and can be a pain to keep clean but as you said it is well worth it. I like the wheels by the way, I'm not used to seeing them on these trucks.

97 silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1998k1500-thanks I've not really seen them on this model either. That's kinda what led me to get them

Scottyinwv-I'm in charleston how bout yourself?