New Member saying hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'll say it. Looks just as bad color matched as it does chrome. I just don't get that grill at all.

Don't take that disrepectfully though.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Im with Jack. Awesome truck, but that style grill looks like garbage on every truck. No offense. Maybe it looks better in person? Idk.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'll say it. Looks just as bad color matched as it does chrome. I just don't get that grill at all.

Don't take that disrepectfully though.

definitely a step up from the chrome though, now from certain angles it looks like it blends in but yea not my cup of tea. a step in the right direction though.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
thanks guys, I like the grill for its meaner look but i hate the chrome. considering body coloring the shell

Welcome! and nice to see more summit white trucks! and COLORMATCH GRILL FTW!

if you need ANY input on colormatching stuff to summit white, i would be more than happy to help.

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, no offense taken! We build our trucks to suit us, if others like it that's just a bonus :).

I only like the grille cause its squared off vs the rounded stock one. Its basically the only round part of a boxy truck in my opinion.

It does look better in person, especially compared to the gaudy chrome it once had lol

I'm sure in a year or so ill swap it out. I get bored quick lol

Sent from the drivers seat at 200mph

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Nice truck. Looks better without the running boards