New Member, Joined Yesterday. Cedar Rapids IA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueManLou

Reaction score
Mine just clicked over 275k miles and runs like it's new. Just keep changing the oil and filter and it will run forever.
Nice!

I like the idea of it running forever... I laughed when my boss told me it was time for me to get a new truck, when I was having some issues with it. I said "yeah right, If I put just 10 grand in this thing I would have a new truck and you will still be making big payments on the new one for the next 5-or 6 years." or something like that... :)

BlueManLou

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, love the truck!
I have a buddy who lives in Palo, now, but he used to live in Cedar Rapids and a few other places before he retired.
Thanks for the welcome. My son is working out in Palo on new housing construction. It is a growing area.

I was in the Air Force for 12 years and have been a few places, but came to Cedar Rapids in 94. It is where my wife was born and has family here. Left to Atlanta around 2008 for my work then we are back here since 2016.

Much quieter, then Atlanta... but I miss the Georgia weather.

BlueManLou

Reaction score