New member. I regret not joining earlier. 99 suburban classic project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lukesaulter

Reaction score
My 99 suburban 1500 classic. I bought it from a preacher last year in all stock condition. Since then I've added a cheap 2" lift with torsion keys and blocks, new lights, newer model 17" chromes (because anything bigger on a truck is ignorant), anything suspension and bushing wise I didn't feel confident in. I plan to add a 3" body lift, 33's and some off-road lighting maybe a steering stabilizer. And whatever else I get the impulse to buy. This truck has come a long way and I want to take it even further.

You must be registered for see images attach

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, nice truck

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Nice looking Suburban, man. Welcome to the site. I suggest limiting your reading time here or else you'll wind up spending all your $ on your truck. :D

Lukesaulter

Reaction score
Nice looking Suburban, man. Welcome to the site. I suggest limiting your reading time here or else you'll wind up spending all your $ on your truck. :D
On my own imagination for it I am broke and there are nice trucks on here. A credit card is out of the question as of now