New Looks!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrussell19

Reaction score
some new/used shoes......cheap couldnt pass up

Attachments

• Now.jpg
    Now.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 38
  • truck8.jpg
    truck8.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 36

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Do you mean you are looking for new ideas? IF so, i suggest new tails, and maybe plasti-dip or paint your rims black! Would match the rockers and front end nicely. \

As for the tails, check THESE out, they don't stick out like yours do and i personally want them for my truck.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Either way looks great, but I was debating on which of those two wheels to go with when I lift mine soon, thanks for ending my debate!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Good call on losing the street tires. Truck looks great besides them taillights but that is all a matter of opinion.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Good call on losing the street tires. Truck looks great besides them taillights but that is all a matter of opinion.

On the topic, what kind do you like? Personally, i HATE the chrome altezza tails, but some of the ones like the ones i posted above look nice, especially the black ones. Tinted stocks are also really cool.