New here, pic of my 93 Silverado ld 3/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trey1010

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have been a member on "other" truck forums for a very long time, but was referred to this one by someone and am loving it. It is nice to have a forum specifically for the 88-98 trucks. I bought this truck about 3 years ago for $300.00 with 261k miles. it is a 1993 3/4 ton light duty with the 14 bolt rear end. It ran ok and shifted fine and the 4x4 even worked! The steering wheel wobbled so that was the first thing I fixed. Pretty soon after I bought some "33" inch tires from treadwright (trying to put as little bit of money into this truck). Well 3 years later and 10k miles the truck is still amazing. The main problem is that it has been getting Horrible gas mileage. I expect 12-13 but the 8-10 is worse than id expect even for what it is. I have done most of the maintence to make the engine run better but just recently replaced the o2 sensor and it seems to been running much, much smoother now. So time will tell if the mpg increases ( I assume it will). Here are some pics of the truck. I would like to lift it a little bit for cheap (lift blocks possibly).
You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
welcome aboard! block and crank and you'd be set!