new here and to chevys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hi im new here and i just purchased my first chevy about two months ago. its a 94 k1500 with 94000 miles. here she is
You must be registered for see images attach

and here it is with some rims i almost got for my stock ones

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Welcome to the club....now...first thing's first..

ditch the shell
ditch the bug shield

LOL, just messin, do what ya want. But I'm curious to know what the Direct TV stickers are on there for. Do you work for them, or was the previous owner a huge fan?

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
:gmfs:

:boti::boti::boti:

Welcome to the club, man. Greetings from Iowa.

Looks like a pretty nice truck! First thing that I would do would be to get rid of the topper, but that's up to you. When I bought my truck, it had a topper on it. I told the guy that I didn't want it, so we took it off and he knocked $100 off the price.

Personally, I liked the stock rims better, so I'm glad that you kept them on!

Your truck has a lot of potential- and you can't go wrong with GM!!!

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so I work for a contract company threw direct tv and the shells my dad I'm just using it till I can find one of my own or a ladder rack. I would take the bug guard off but the paints scratched under it so I don't want to till I get a new hood on it. I would like to put a 4 inch lift on it with some 33 inch tires. The truck was a one owner truck as I am the second owner. It had a k&n filter on it already and a flowmaster cat back exhaust. Also has a brand new cat.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
welcome to the dark side....

nice looking 94! (notice i didn't inject comments about what to add or take off the truck)

:rotflmao:

No, no! We're just all jealous of such a nice looking truck! We're all dreaming about what we would do with it!

BTW: Lift and tires = YES! :cool:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
That will look sweet! I see it is being used for what it was made for!! Definitely looking forward to what to are going to do with it. I want to lift mine a bit as well, I think it needs it, I'm sorry to hear about the paint peeling from under the bug shield. After thinking about it, that bug shield might look good red, and the shell would look better red too, there are many ways you can go with this!