New Here - 1995 K2500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rook

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Newb to the forum. Here's the rig.

I love this thing. I have a Buell XB12 to customize so, I want to do some things but keep the look of this rig clean and stock, outside of the rims. No lift, no bumper, winch, or that type of stuff. Maybe some performance parts though. Basically a family and toy hauler, something to sleep in during winter camping.

It's got the Gen IV TBI BBC 454 so, not so easy to buy any performance parts any longer as most everything is Vortec stuff. My goal would be to source a Whipple supercharger kit that they used to produce, and then go aluminum heads, upgraded cam, new true dual exhaust. Then, hell, if I ever get that far work on getting a custom bell housing made and find a Dodge NV5600 and have one big nasty 'burb.

I'm also probably going to go Corbeau seats covered in leather. I've tried to get some Camaro/Pontiac seats although they've been surprisingly tough to come by in passing shape around Portland OR yards.

Incredibly clean and straight. I had a little SNAFU with what was supposed to be an AC recharge and hose replacement, and I've also replaced the fuel pump (which is always fun with the 40 gal tank), but other than that has been pretty reliable.

Good to be here. This forum works well on Tapatalk, I check up on what folks are doing pretty easily.

You must be registered for see images attach

rook

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are a couple of the Buell, and one from way up in the woods during a winter camping trip. I found some virtually new studs for $150 this winter. The rig was awesome in the snow when it came down later that month!

Forgot to mention, I just got this last year. First winter, really the first summer. Easy to get into, work on, awesome for a family (which justifies all of the other fun I have with it).

And, I'm here in Portland.