New Grill Let Me Know What You Guys Think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisgo

Reaction score
Are those bolts removable?

Actually they are not but they are plastic so you can cut them out and put bolts in there

Here is photo in the daylight

You must be registered for see images attach

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Guess I'm odd man out, don't like it.

Fake bolts are kind of "ricerish" IMHO. Heck, the bolts in general are ricerish on any part IMHO. The new "diesel ricer" look. More about show than go or strength.

My opinion doesn't really matter if you like it though...that you like it is all that matters.

Last edited:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Is that an Ebay model or an actual RBP grill?

~Via Mobile

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
Guess I'm odd man out, don't like it.

Fake bolts are kind of "ricerish" IMHO. Heck, the bolts in general are ricerish on any part IMHO. The new "diesel ricer" look. More about show than go or strength.

My opinion doesn't really matter if you like it though...that you like it is all that matters.

Gonna have to agree with what you said about the new "diesel ricer" look it seems like anyone with a new diesel lifts it 10 inches puts 20 inch black rims on it and to top it off this grille, its just to over the top for me

chrisgo

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments.. Just wanted to see the response i received from the members here. I find the only people who do not like it are people with factory trucks.