New Grill Let Me Know What You Guys Think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it. I think maybe a new style bigger bowtie in front would be cool... like a black bowtie with a chrome back/edge would pull of a custom and very tough/cool look. I say new style (like 09-13) because they are bigger and look more aggressive and better than previous years personally

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]

This is a bad photoshop but same idea I guess.

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments.. Just wanted to see the response i received from the members here. I find the only people who do not like it are people with factory trucks.

At the end of the days its your truck so whatever you like is all that matters. This site would be boring if everyone had had the same preferences and tastes in mods. :cheers:

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments.. Just wanted to see the response i received from the members here. I find the only people who do not like it are people with factory trucks.

LOL, my truck is many things but "factory" it is not.

:rofl:

At the end of the day, you're the only one that has to like it.

:)

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Guess I'm odd man out, don't like it.

Fake bolts are kind of "ricerish" IMHO. Heck, the bolts in general are ricerish on any part IMHO. The new "diesel ricer" look. More about show than go or strength.

My opinion doesn't really matter if you like it though...that you like it is all that matters.
I'm in this corner with the old fart.

I never liked the RPB grilles. It just screams bro and dizzle rice to me.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like factory clean look. But I've been having a hankering to build a cali lean, brotard truck, with huge rims and tires. I really like the look and that grill would fit well with what I want as a toy. I like it