new from texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevinRGV

Reaction score
heres pics of my friends trucks
You must be registered for see images attach

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome to the site
My side light broke like yours

kevinRGV

Reaction score
Welcome to the site
My side light broke like yours

why do they break? and damn bro you have a badass truck. where did you get the phantom bumper at? i want one for mine

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not really... bet it rides like crap too.

JMO

Edit: Welcome though.

You have no idea of his wheel/tire specs his suspension components or what hes driving the truck for and the first thing you say is that his whole plan is ****, nice guy. must be a vortex guy.

welcome kevinRGV loving the stepside whats the planned wheel size on this beast?! Ive got a 6/6 on my stepside with smaller than stock tires and I ride better than stock and can drive anywhere so dont let this tool discourage you. what color are you thinking of?

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres pics of my friends trucks

these are all rgv trucks thats the other site am on theres a thread on rgvtruck with all these pics didnt know you talked to all these guys lol.............welcome

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
You have no idea of his wheel/tire specs his suspension components or what hes driving the truck for and the first thing you say is that his whole plan is ****, nice guy. must be a vortex guy.

welcome kevinRGV loving the stepside whats the planned wheel size on this beast?! Ive got a 6/6 on my stepside with smaller than stock tires and I ride better than stock and can drive anywhere so dont let this tool discourage you. what color are you thinking of?

dude, if its static, its gonna ride like ****, end of story.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Kid super low static rides like crap 99% of time. Then again most are hack jobs in the first place.

BTW I'm not on Vortex

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site bro! Where in the RGV you at? I'm from Weslaco but living in McAllen now. BTW that first black step side is got to be one of the sexiest obs's ever, and I dont even like lowered trucks lol