New From South Dakota

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Szil66

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been lurking around the forum of the last couple of months and finally decieded to join! I have found a lot of useful information since I have been looking.

I recently bought a '95 GMC Sierra 1500, it's a high mileage pickup but all the rust has been fixed and it was a complete repaint and since I am a body guy that's a big deal to me since it was going to get done one way or another.

I initially bought the truck because it is a 5-speed truck. I wanted to find a 96+ with a 5-speed but that was proving to be a challenge. I found this one and pulled the trigger. I have big plans for it once it craps out on me. It will get a 4.8/5.3 swap and probably rebuild the NV3500. I love the pickup and it sees a lot of miles. I drive 25 miles to work and back everyday so the miles accumulate quickly but I never doubt it! This pickup has been loved since day one!

I am also searching for some NBS 20's since I have a thing for stock 20's, will probably wait for summer though and put beefy tires on my 16's!

You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Very nice. New paint is the best thing ever. Welcome!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk