New From NE Iowa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
i completely agree but im on a pretty tight budget trying to save for college and all so its going to have to be body for the time being

I'm going to be taking my BL off this summer. Some one might have dibs on it but I'll keep you in mind.

NP-95z71

Reaction score
I'm actually in the process of buying one off a guy right now. But if you don't end up selling it right away i will be on the hunt for some rear bumper brackets

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I may take you up on the bumper brackets and gap guards if you would be willing to sell them seperatly

as said, we'll see if JoshShiny takes it first. He's another member on here and is willing to take my lift off and put stock parts back on when I put my RCX on. I might just do a straight up trade with him.

NP-95z71

Reaction score
as said, we'll see if JoshShiny takes it first. He's another member on here and is willing to take my lift off and put stock parts back on when I put my RCX on. I might just do a straight up trade with him.
If that happens to fall through let me know and ill take those brackets and gap guards off your hands

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I know how budgets go. I was financially retarded a few years back and it landed me $10,000 in the hole at age 19. I've knocked it down but until I see a big fat 0 balance I ain't doin anything crazy on the truck.

NP-95z71

Reaction score
I know how budgets go. I was financially retarded a few years back and it landed me $10,000 in the hole at age 19. I've knocked it down but until I see a big fat 0 balance I ain't doin anything crazy on the truck.
Ya im a senior this year so im trying to save for college and a **** load of gas so its going to be pretty mild for now

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach