New from GA - 1999 SCC GMC Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DethVenture

Reaction score
Hey all,

I put in "GMT400" in Google so could get the Wikipedia page for such, and was surprised when I found a GMT400 forum with a good-sized member base! I hope to learn quite a bit about the family wagon and GMT400's in general. I'm 15, but you wouldn't notice if I hadn't told you already lol.

Now about the car. My family owns something a few of may have never seen before. A 1999 GMC Suburban by Southern Comfort Conversions. I've never seen another one in my short time alive lol. My uncle and aunt bought it back when it was new, and we bought it from them in 2010 when they wanted to upgrade to a new Ford Expedition. The front bumper cover got chipped badly by my cousin and it got tossed, so that is why the front end looks a little odd. It's got the standard 5.7 Vortec in it and a custom gradient paint job. Wood grain and leather interior and all kinds of other goodies.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry for the low quality, we haven't gotten pics of her with the new camera.

Hope to jump into this forum headfirst! :)

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
while these packages are uncommon to find in good shape welcome to the forum bud

DethVenture

Reaction score
Thanks to you all from Georgia! :wave:

I hope to get a GMC Yukon for my first car sometime between now and early 2013 as well. Expect a build thread, questions and PS requests popping up at that time lol!