New daily again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is nothing impractical about what I said.
Thanks yall, I was actually thinking about getting a set of the NNBS GMC 20s and rocking some 33s until I'm able to get me a lift. If not the new wheels, then 33s on these would work for the time being also I suppose. lol Another quick question guys, got the truck yesterday and been playing with a few things, put in my interior LEDs and also my Escalade cluster with LEDS as well, and I pulled the fuse for the DRLs cause I hate that, and when I pull that fuse, it also controls my gauges. I've owned 4 of these trucks and this is the first time I've seen this. What can I do to shut the DRLs off with this like it is?? Thanks guys!
--Josh

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats Wierd man. Are you sure you pulled the right fuse?
Fuse #15, its the only one labeled for DRL. I thought it was weird too, cause I've done it on all 4 of my previous trucks and had no problems. With the ebrake in one click, will it effect anything until I come up with another solution??
--Josh

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Fuse #15, its the only one labeled for DRL. I thought it was weird too, cause I've done it on all 4 of my previous trucks and had no problems. With the ebrake in one click, will it effect anything until I come up with another solution??
--Josh

I wouldnt do the ebrake click. Did it on my 99 and burned up my ebrake and rear drums. Did you make sure it wasnt the fuse above #15. I pulled the fuse on my 91 and my 99 with out issues.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldnt do the ebrake click. Did it on my 99 and burned up my ebrake and rear drums. Did you make sure it wasnt the fuse above #15. I pulled the fuse on my 91 and my 99 with out issues.
Yeah I wasn't planning on running the ebrake like that. And pretty sure I pulled the right fuse, since I've done is several times before lol. But I'll have to check it again!
On another note Matt, since I've done the whole Billet grille bit on all of my previous trucks, I'm considering the mesh grille like you have for my Z71. Still in debate! lol Also, what do you think, clear parking lights and headlights, but smoked corners, tails, and 3rd brake?? Thanks
--Josh

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
On my S10 pulling the fuse did not help. There was a little black ball on the dash, I took that out and put a resistor on it, that disable the DRLs.