New Canuck here !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bertiespeed

||*||CDNP 4 life
Reaction score
Greetings from Ontario and the great white north eh !

I has a 94 c1500 (silverado) 305 extended cab 2wd short box nothing wonderful yet as its mine and my sons project ! I have a question about the blend door acuator/s ?? I looked behind the glove box and found it there but then noticed the same part just to the right of the gas pedal ? If i could get some help on this or pointed in the rite direction as to whats what lol would be great ! The blend door is clicking for about 20sec apon turning key on and off (on far right of passanger side ) heat seems to work fine just annoying!

I have done a little search in to this but cant find anything specific to the truck it self and my times quite limited these days working full time and bein a father of 4 :)
Been surfing throught the site and already seen a few ideas added to my list !

Thanks in advance EH !

Bertiespeed

||*||CDNP 4 life
Reaction score
Jesus, We are taking over, Your the second New Canadian this WEEK!

:lol:

Welcome from BC!

Williams lake hey ? I was through there few times last winter on my trip to BC. Was in quesnel for a bit and back and forth from there to vancouver a few times before home to ontario !

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Williams lake hey ? I was through there few times last winter on my trip to BC. Was in quesnel for a bit and back and forth from there to vancouver a few times before home to ontario !

Oh really!, small world!, I love the scenery here, but this "City" is the *****. :lol:

Bertiespeed

||*||CDNP 4 life
Reaction score
Oh really!, small world!, I love the scenery here, but this "City" is the *****. :lol:

You must be registered for see images

HAHA knew i had a pic somewhere

Yeah Quesnel i called the crack ***** capital of canada deep in the cariboo lol

Oh and i found what i was asking for about blend door actuator on here just like i was hoping ! So i dont get smahed for not using the search button :)

Last edited: