NEW! Big 3 Wiring Upgrade Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: I've believed in ya this whole time

Not saying I didn't, all we ever hear from Chris is that he can never reach him. He's not once mentioned (that I've seen) that baron called him an he wasn't able to answer. All we ever hear are the negative parts...

I'm just ready for some of the drama around here to die down some an everyone to get off their periods....

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Not saying I didn't, all we ever hear from Chris is that he can never reach him. He's not once mentioned (that I've seen) that baron called him an he wasn't able to answer. All we ever hear are the negative parts...

I'm just ready for some of the drama around here to die down some an everyone to get off their periods....

No its never been said that baron has called back if thats the case then its a whole different situation

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score

No its never been said that baron has called back if thats the case then its a whole different situation

Baron did pm me yesterday mentioning that he was trying to call me via skype but im wondering if my carrier doesnt accept calls from Skype because i never did once see a number starting with the +100 or whatever crap those numbers start from. I did see something similarish a couple times but that was a number i knew for a fact was a telemarketer trying to scam me with some air miles crap. But now that i know hes trying via that method im going to be watching for it.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Just because I don't post everyday doesn't mean that I don't come on and read the forums. I don't have the time to be on 2-3 hours a night like I used too, I work 16 hour days at the shop almost everyday so my free time is kept to a minimum most days.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Baron did pm me yesterday mentioning that he was trying to call me via skype but im wondering if my carrier doesnt accept calls from Skype because i never did once see a number starting with the +100 or whatever crap those numbers start from. I did see something similarish a couple times but that was a number i knew for a fact was a telemarketer trying to scam me with some air miles crap. But now that i know hes trying via that method im going to be watching for it.

I tried again twice last night, but got the same recording after it rang for a minute or so. I will try a different method this afternoon so hopefully your able to answer, I want to make this right with you Chris.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I tried again twice last night, but got the same recording after it rang for a minute or so. I will try a different method this afternoon so hopefully your able to answer, I want to make this right with you Chris.

Heck even exchanging PMs at this point would work man. But now that you mention it happening after a minute that does indicate that my carrier may not accept Skype calls...but like i said in the pm last night i do have Skype, just dont have it on all the time since i dont have many contacts on there. I will make sure i have it logged in on at least one of the phones over the day.

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 2 amps, 4 door speakers, 2 subs. What amp fuse would be good? I have a 300 anl laying around.? Would 2 awg be good enough? Or is can get 2/0 welding leads all day long. The 2 awg is a little stiffer but it is a lot of little strands its just nickle plated copper

Status
Not open for further replies.