New and Old all at the same time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8698TAhoe

Reaction score
Hello all, just got this 98 2 door LT a few weeks ago. It has been in the family since it rolled of the showroom floor literally. My dad bought it with 3 miles on it back in 98 and then in 2008 it was given to my older brother when my dad finally wanted a new truck. The thing is that when it was given to my brother it only had 46K miles on it and when I just got it a few weeks back it only had 75K miles so this truck is barely broken in (drive line wise). The truck runs great but is in desperate need of some simple TLC

You must be registered for see images attach

8698TAhoe

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Like I said the truck just needs some TLC, headlights are pretty much worthless, needs a full tune up, the fuel pump is louder than the exhaust, but other than that the truck runs like a champ haha

rosco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome!! Clean truck, and cool story to go with it. The Malibu in my sig has a very similar story. Bought new for Mom, I got it when I turned 16 (I'm the oldest), then it went to both my little sisters and got a little refurbish before going to my baby brother. He got a new ride and I got the Malibu back.