Need Your Opinions lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I say no- there are lots of other little things you could do to really perk your truck up, and a visor is not one :imo:

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
I think your truck could really pull a visor off... but then again it is your truck and not ours

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I don't really care for them. It's a cleaner look without. I think your time and money would be better spent on the hood. No offense, but it's kind of dumb to spend money on "upgrades" when what you have needs some work. Just my $0.02.

he has a color matched hood already just havnt put it on yet

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
Depends if you like them or not. I personally like them on extended cabs. Make them look a tad bigger. When next to a bigger truck. lol

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
I don't really care for them. It's a cleaner look without. I think your time and money would be better spent on the hood. No offense, but it's kind of dumb to spend money on "upgrades" when what you have needs some work. Just my $0.02.

I Already have a new hood waiting to go on when i out my body lift in. And 2 new bumoers...

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Put it up there and tape it down, step back and see what you think then proceed with the drilling, imo it wont look much different than Jakes 98