Need to get rid of this stupid ugly rake once and for all.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Just replace your four inch rear blocks with two inch blocks :shrug:

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!
I gave them to a friend the day I took them off. I knew i should've kept them. My local auto zone has 2" and 3" blocks, but the bad part is when i installed the rear, i stripped 2 bolts on the U bolts so I impacted them all the way on. I do see them coming off, but going back on safely would be a nono. Might just buy some new u-bolts and remove a leaf or downsize to a 3" or 2" block
After I had mine installed I hauled a trailer with two 4 wheelers on it an one in the bed over a weekend an it helped with the rake on mine it seemed.

Sent from my Ragged Out Z71
That sounds like it would work. Settle the spring alot faster. Might wait a few weeks to see if mine does any good. Im taking a welding class in school and they let us build whatever we want for our projects. Been debating on mocking up a tire gate and tossing my 35" spare back there from my old BFG AT's. It weights about 60-70 lbs. Might help it a little
It looks great as is man, trucks are suppose to have rake. Swap the 4" block for a 3", or try some 2500 bars if you want the front higher...
Either 2500 bars or ford keys (thats if they work like some say) I'd hate to down-size the lift in the back but hey you gotta do what you gotta do
I would just get a smaller block
Smaller blocks or remove the aal
Cosidering it. I wish i didnt give away my 2" blocks to my friend.
Thats what im gonna do on mine, i hate rake!
X2!!! :flame:
I hate the rake myself , shorter blocks for a leveled look and be done with it!
:head3: cant agree more. The rake look reminds me of a friggin' shopping cart
Drop down to a 3" block. Mine had a lot of rake and I couldn't stand it. I just put a 3" block in and it's much better! Ill post some pics tomorrow for ya.

Or you can fill your bed with dirt.....
You must be registered for see images attach
Haha thats so true. The back of my truck was full of mulch when my parents renovated the front yard. Lets say the back end sagged like a gangster-mobile
Ditch the aal in the back, it will ride better with it out also, mine did any way
i might do that. It rides stiff anyways. Not really a fan