Need Moar Loud

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
I'll get one sometime tomorrow. The neighbors might not like me revvin er up at 10:45 at night lol. I should have one maybe 2 up tomorrow night of in cab and outside.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'll get one sometime tomorrow. The neighbors might not like me revvin er up at 10:45 at night lol. I should have one maybe 2 up tomorrow night of in cab and outside.
Sweet! I'm wanting to run a 10 SI/SO but with a cat so I bet it'll sound similar

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Given the mufflers you've already had, about the only thing left to try is a bullet style race muffler. Flowmaster makes them, and there are others. I wouldn't do it, but I like my magnaflows.

white_trash88

Reaction score
Given the mufflers you've already had, about the only thing left to try is a bullet style race muffler. Flowmaster makes them, and there are others. I wouldn't do it, but I like my magnaflows.
Are you talking about like the dynomax race bullets or a different type of bullet muffler. Vids will be up later tonight

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have stock manifolds, no cat (replaced with a straight 3" pipe) and a 14" Magnaflow oval muffler part#11229, single exit 3" pipe all the way back into a 4"x18" long tip and it's loud, I love it, and I only have the 5.0L ... for now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

white_trash88

Reaction score
I have stock manifolds, no cat (replaced with a straight 3" pipe) and a 14" Magnaflow oval muffler part#11229, single exit 3" pipe all the way back into a 4"x18" long tip and it's loud, I love it, and I only have the 5.0L ... for now lol

Ive never tried a magnaflow muffler but thats because i prefer the chambered sound. What are you gonna run instead of a 5.0

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive never tried a magnaflow muffler but thats because i prefer the chambered sound. What are you gonna run instead of a 5.0

You should try the magnaflow, I had chambered before, but after trying a magnaflow on my 05 sierra I've converted, it's the muffler brand I'll use on all my trucks present and future

Just going to a 5.7, my dad has a 94 ecsb Silverado and he wants to put a crate 350 in so I'm going to rebuild his and put it in my truck and upgrade my clutch at the same time

My setup on my 95-5.0L is louder than my dads 94 -5.7L with a super 44, our exhaust set ups are basically identical except for the muffler, he wants me to change his muffler and put a tip on his after hearing mine haha

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

Do you have a video of it?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Cool thanks man. White trash, still waiting for a video lol