Need help with how much drop is on the front of my 3500.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tweeternpi

Reaction score
Ok, I bought this truck used. At one point in it life it was bag.( would like to do it again but di not have the extra cash). The P.O took the bags off put the leaf springs back on top of the axle and put coils up front. The front of the truck is 13 inchs from top of center cap to buttom of fender lip. The Rear is 17 inch from top of center cap to buttom of fender.

Below are some pic of it. Wanting to lower the back to make it look right for now. It does have a 2 inch drop shakle in the rear.

You must be registered for see images attach

Tire size is 245/75/16

Thanks for the help.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure on the drop but that truck is sweet, throw on a dually kit.

Tweeternpi

Reaction score
Well I am wanting it on the ground bad!! I think I am going to get a flip kit for the rear, and maybe stock shakels. Want it level for right now. The rake is too much. My Dream is to have it on bags. Me and my wife have lifted Jeeps that I want to tow with this truck. I think it would be cool to go to a offroad event and have my tow rig lay frame with two lifted jeeps on the trailer!!